"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"
~ Mae West

My other blog, strictly about my horse, is www.deardiesel.blogspot.com

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Define Yourself

My photography project for the weekend was to 'define myself' through photographs. Below are my top choices and how they relate to me..


My boots -- they are some of my most prized possessions. Their scratches, scuffs, and wrinkles show all the memories I've had in them & I wouldn't trade them for heels, ever.


My jewelry - I don't dress up very often but I stock an arsenal of jewelry because when I do dress up, I go all out.


The heart - I am a hopeless romantic. I fall for even the most obvious love stories. They get me every single time.


On the slide at the playground --  I will always be a kid on the inside! I try to always appreciate the small things, and I never want to be too mature for my own good.

No comments: